The controller of the personal data provided by you is the PROTEAM group based in Szczecin, at the address: Krzywoustego Street 4/2, 70-244 Szczecin, i.e:
- PROGROUP Monika Dobrowolski
- PROTEAM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa w Szczecinie, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin – Centrum in Szczecin under number KRS 0000686592,
- By sending your application to PROTEAM, you agree to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator in order to conduct the recruitment for the position indicated in the application.
- The provision of personal data by you in the recruitment process is a statutory requirement of Article 221 (1) and (2) of the Labour Code Act of 24 June 1974. According to this provision, the employer has the right to demand from the applicant for employment their personal data including: first name(s) and surname; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence (correspondence address); education; the course of previous employment. This information is necessary in order to be able to take part in the selection process. You may refuse to provide the above personal data. However, as a consequence of the refusal your recruitment process shall not be continued.
- Processing of personal data other than the above (e.g. your image, as well as providing your personal data for future recruitment purposes) is voluntary and may only take place on the basis of your separate consent, and its provision shall not affect your participation in the recruitment process.
- If data submitted are beyond the scope described above or if you intend to participate in future recruitment, please include the following consent in your application documents: “I agree to processing by PROTEAM based in Szczecin at the following address: Krzywoustego 4/2, 70-244 Szczecin, of my personal data included in my application form for the purpose of future recruitment procedures”.
- If you agree to participate in future recruitment, on the basis of your written consent your personal data will be processed by PROTEAM for the purpose of collecting information about job applicants and contacting them for recruitment purposes.
- At any time, you may revoke your consent by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing to the following address: PROTEAM ul. Krzywoustego 4/2, 70-244 Szczecin. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will be processed for12 months – for the purposes of recruitment and for the next 5 years – for the purposes related to the protection or prosecution of claims in court and to the extent related to the business activity of ProTeam, due to the achievement of a legally justified purpose resulting from the nature of the business activity conducted by ProTeam.
- You have the right to access your data, including to obtain copies of them, to rectify them, to demand their deletion, to limit their processing, to object to the processing and to transfer the data provided to another controller. You can exercise these rights by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary. If you object to the processing of your personal data, you will no longer be able to participate in our recruitment processes.
- We may transfer your personal information to job advertisement publication service providers, recruitment management systems providers, IT service providers such as hosting, and IT system providers.
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or in writing at the following address: PROTEAM ul. Krzywoustego 4/2, 70-244 Szczecin.